Polish Travel Quo Vadis ul. Ptasia 2, 00-138 Warsaw
IATA Accredited Agent No 63 - 2 1003 3
Member of the Warsaw Chamber of Tourism
Call centre: +48 22 322 85 00
Monday - Friday 8.00am-6.00pm
Polish Pass is an electronic (print yourself) voucher, which enables tourists and football fans discovering Poland – ticket holders or not – to buy unique products online designed specifically for travel in 2012.
Polish Pass offers the opportunity to buy:
- Accommodation for all budgets within the Host Cities (Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw and Gdansk) and throughout the rest of Poland. Remember – you can book any date you wish!
- the network rail tickets entitling to travel through whole country of Poland for the period from June 6th 2012 till July 2nd 2012. Available with Polish Pass only!
- Public transport tickets providing travel within the Host Cities (Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw and the bay of Gdansk) and in the City of Krakow for the period from 6 June 2012 to 2 July 2012. Available exclusively with Polish Pass!
- Discounted airfares for domestic and international flights. This discount is only available with Polish Pass. Remember – you can book any date you wish!
- Special health insurance covering your stay in Poland available for the period from 1 May 2012 to 31 August 2012.
Polish Pass is a project created by the Government Agency PL2012 and developed by Polish Travel Quo Vadis together with its partners, including: LOT Polish Airlines, PKP Intercity, Regional Transport, the City of Warsaw, Wroclaw Municipality, the City of Poznan, the Metropolitan Transport Association for the Bay of Gdansk (MZKZG), City of Krakow and PZU
PL.2012 is a special controlled company of the Ministry of Sport and Tourism, whose task is to coordinate work in Poland related to preparations for the European Football Championship UEFA Euro 2012.